- Robin: Many of you will have heard the old adage...
- Pertwee: Hold it, hold it. The Old whatage?
- Robin: Adage, Mr Pertwee.
- Pertwee: Adage? What's that then?
- Robin: It's an old saying.
- Pertwee: If it's anything like some of the old ones I know you're in the muck.
- Robin: Now look here...
- Murray: Allow me Mr Boyle. I'll take him away and explain it to him while you carry on with your jaunty little piece.
- Robin: Thank you. Many of you will have heard the old... er... saying that it's an ill wind that blows nobody any good.
- Pertwee: I haven't.
- Murray: Shut up!
- Robin: However, there's one man at Troutbridge Television who perpetually faces ill winds that never do him and good at all... the Deputy Controller, Henry Povey. His secretary, Vera, is about to tell him what the latest dodgy draught has done to his peace of mind.
- Editor's Note:The actual title of this missing episode was unknown for many years.
|The TV Lark|
|Opening Night I The Prestige Show I Z Ambulances I House of Commons I Back to Portsmouth I On Safari I Ship Ahoy! I The Portarneyland Election I The Top Secret Rocket Trials I Back in the Navy|