- Robin: Now then, about this saucy Lillian Gish calendar that some thieving hound pinched out of my office at Broadcasting House. I don't want to be a bore about it but...
- Murray: Oh good, we were afraid you did want to be.
- Pertwee: Let's face it, you have been for weeks! Why the heck don't you just buy another one?
- Robin: Now that's the whole point, for some ridiculous reason they're unobtainable. You try going into any stationers and asking for a saucy Lillian Gish calendar and see what sort of an answer you get.
- Pertwee: Yeah well, I don't think we'll bother, thanks all the same. You could always try Mr Phillips, of course. He'd go like a shot!
- Robin: You're probably right, but unfortunately, he's rather busy at the moment. He's also after something which is now unobtainable, as far as he's concerned, WREN Chasen in Captain Povey's outer office.
|Navy Lark Season 7|
|Taking Some Liberties I Smugglers in the Solent I Mr Murray is Victimised I The Poveys Move House I Captain Povey Reports Sick I Admiral Pertwee's Fleet I Let Loose with a Chopper I Making a Right Pig's Breakfast I The Mysterious Pudding Mine I The Hovercraft Training Course I Sabotaged Floggle-Toggle Box I The Portarneyland Training Excercise I Going on Leave to Croydon|