- Robin: Now about this 15-sided nut that's missing off my vacuum cleaner. I, I still haven't been able to replace it. Well, now look, let's get this straight. Robin doesn't give in that easily. I'm not just a cheerful voice with your cornflakes in the morning you know. I've a nasty... a nasty temper when I'm put out as well. Somebody, somewhere is hoarding 15-sided nuts.
- Pertwee: Ha, Ha. Yeah, no comment.
- Robin: Oh I should have known. Alright Chief, how much?
- Pertwee: Well that depends Robin. Look, how long has your vacuum cleaner been un-vacuuming?
- Robin: Erm, five weeks.
- Pertwee: Five weeks. Yes, well I imagine your place must be a big enough pigs' breakfast by now. (Indistinct - Enough to sort of) open up negotiations.
- Robin: Alright, but look, before we open up our negotiations, there are some others going on in Captain Povey's outer office.