- Barri: People can get upset over practically anything, especially if you think a certain friend of yours is in a bad way.
- Hymie: Hymie the Tailor, suits fitted while you... Oh! Good morning Sonic, nice to see you Ikey.
- Ikey: Hymie, take our advice, sell up, get out, please, while there's still time.
- Sonic: Don't be a fool, get out now.
- Hymie: Why should I?
- Ikey: Be reasonable. With Universal Tailors on one side of you and World-Wide Tailors on the other side, they must be taking all your trade, you must be losing a fortune.
- Hymie: On the contrary Ikey, I'm making a fortune. It was easy, I just changed the name of my shop.
- Sonic: Eh? But what do you call it now?
- Hymie: Main entrance!
- Barri: Even certain doctors get upset, especially if they're Harley Street specialists and the most unexpected patients call on them.
- Doctor: Next.
- Patient: Oh, erm, oh good morning Guv. I (coughs), sorry Guv, have you got, got a fag Guv?
- Doctor: Now just a minute, how dare you? You can't come in here. You're nothing but a dirty, stinking, filthy, disgusting, nauseating, flea-ridden, unkempt, mouldy, offensive, slovenly, foul, squalid and mildewed old tramp.
- Patient: Yes, well, yeah well that's what my own doctor said but I wanted a second opinion.
- Barri: Of course getting upset isn't confined to civilians, even sailors can get upset at times. Such as on-board H.M.S. Troutbridge when Lieutenant Commander Murray has been invited to a top-level meeting aboard the flagship anchored in Singapore and nobody else on the bridge has.
|Navy Lark Season 14|
|The Montezuela Revolution I The Island Swordfish I Bunged in the Brig (a.k.a. Bunged in the Rattle) I Kangaroo Polka (a.k.a. Kidnapped Down Under) I The Digital Isles Go Unstable I Egbert Hitches a Ride I Povey an Admiral at Last I The Bergan Horse Trials I Captain Povey's Wig I Brain Pill I Operation Showcase (a.k.a. Demonstrating Their Fire Power) I Living the High Life (a.k.a. CPO Pertwee Yachtmonger) I The Talpinium Shell|