Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Robin: And Robin is in a right temper now! Boyle is on the boil alright! And as an announcer of this parish when I start using bad language the rude words will be clear, correctly pronounced and heard by millions all over the world.
- Murray: Oh dear, now what's the matter with him?
- Phillips: No idea, Sir. He's probably still going on about the saucy Lillian Gish calendar that was pinched out of his office.
- Robin: I am, but that still hasn't been returned and now some thieving hound has also pinched my naughty French poster by Toulouse-Lautrec.
- Pertwee: You know Robin, I'm beginning to wish that I'd seen your office at Broadcasting House. That decor must be highly warming.
- Phillips: I can't understand why the police haven't raided it before now.
- Robin: Well there was nothing there that I wouldn't have shown my maiden aunt.
- Pertwee: What's you're auntie's name, Fanny Hill?
- Robin: Alright, have your fun but I'm warning everybody, from here on I've got my dog guarding my office day and night. If anybody tries to pinch anything else out of there I wouldn't give tuppence for... (Telephone ringing) Oh, excuse me. Hello? What? I see. Right then, who's pinched Rover?
- Pertwee: Blimey, he'll never start us off now.
- Robin: Yes I will. I can't mess about here I've got to go dog hunting. But perhaps Captain Povey can help because he's at home and in the dog house as usual. Ramona is not at all pleased with his table manners.