Opening remarks[edit | edit source]
- Robin: Now I've had an absolutely shocking week. On Monday the wife followed a couple of...
- Povey: Excuse me Mr Boyle I...I'm most frightfully sorry to trouble you.
- Robin: Err what is it Captain Povey?
- Povey: Well, do you think you could cut this a little bit short I... I have an urgent appointment with The Director of Naval Expenditure and I'm terribly late now.
- Robin: You see? I told you, it's a shocking week. Robin doesn't even get a chance to say his funny piece. Poor devil. Yes. Well, I'd better let Captain Povey get to his appointment at the Admiralty I suppose.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.