- Robin: Birthdays are one of two things. If they're yours they're exciting, if they're somebody else's they're flaming expensive.
- Pertwee: Yeah, alright get a move on Robin, my son, get a move on. You're holding up the ship's celebration nosh up.
- Robin: Sorry pardon Chief. Well, as you've gathered there's a birthday party aboard Troutbridge...
- Pertwee: Yeah, at least there would be if you'd belt up, Robin.
- Robin: Alright! Well the wardroom are celebrating the birthday of the late Admiral Troutbridge, and mine's a gin if you can spare one.